Friday 12 March 2010

What a day!

I've had what I can only describe as a challenging day today,one of those days where everything seems to be against you. Still,I thought,I'll do a little challenge and found this sketch to follow but guess what, today is in fact Friday,not Thursday like I thought it was lol!

So here is the entry for the challenge that closed on Thursday evening,obviously not entered with it being Friday! As I said WHAT A DAY! I so love this cute image, it's called
Milly with chickens,and is by Pink Gems designs,as is the Easter greeting. She was so lovely to colour with my lovely Copic pens!
Tomorrow's a new day and hopefully a much better one than today so will stop my ramblings and hope that you'll call back and catch me then.
Till then,take care,
thanks for stopping by,
Julie x

3 comments:

gayle said...

Cute card Julie.Liking the colours you have used. Its a shame you couldn't enter the challenge.Hope tomorrow is better for you.

PurpleHat said...

Hi Julie, great blog, i've joined as a follower and will pop you on my blog list :)
Jx

vicky said...

Beautiful card Julie, love this stamp xxx