Tuesday 31 August 2010

No cards

Hope you've had a good day,mine has been busy tying up all the loose ends before I start back to work tomorrow and the children return to school. I have made 3 thank you cards today and have given them tonight so It's too late for me to take decent photos of them. Note to self,always check that photos are good enough to post before the cards are given.


So as I haven't a card to show you I thought I'd show you my interpretation of last weeks scrapbooking class.The papers are "Life is good" by Echo Park.
Just a quick post from me tonight,please call by tomorrow as I've a card I'm desperate to show you. Thanks for calling by,
Julie.x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great page you have here.. I also love you mushroom card from you last post.. It is adorable... Hope you are having a nice week..
Hugs, Linda