Thursday, 14 October 2010

So Cute

I've been trying to do a bit more stash organising today,the 12x12 box files came weeks ago but unfortunately the drop down files were not included in the delivery turned up early this week. I'm still not quite sure how I should organise my papers,I thought I'd go for colours themes but I just can't make up my mind.

I rewarded myself for emptying one drawer of papers by making this card,the image is one of the three digital images that I chose from my random win at Southern Girls and is Lara Ladybug by Digital Delights.I used copics to colour her and to add the grass I also stamped some daisies and sponged some distress ink sky. I thought I'd also try and use up some of my stash hoard so added some metal flower brads, a few peel-off squares and a little ric-rak.I couldn't find a greeting small enough to fit in so resorted to a tiny white peel-off.
I'm going to use this card for the following challenges:-
Delightful Challenges,Metal Mania,
PPCC40,So long as it flies,
Crafty Creations Challenge 89,Show a number,
Little Red Wagon Challenge 50,Something Old Something New,
Pixie Cottage Challenge 40,Stitching,
Digital Tuesday Challenge 80,Sew Special,
Papertake Weekly,3 of a kind,
Tuesday Throwdown 21,3 of a kind,
Incy Wincey Challenge 63,Faux it up,
Wild Orchid Challenge 7,Stitch it up,
CSSC,Girly girl,
Craftalicious Challenge 10,Anything goes,
OSAAT34,Use your Digi stamps,
2 Sisters Challenge 8,Animal Fun,
C4C58,Birthday,
Create4Fun Challenge 41,Use a digi,
I can't believe how many challenges apply to this little card,if you fancy a challenge,take a look here,to find out about this week's challenge at Scrapbook Sisters.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

23 comments:

Sue Upson said...

Stunning card Julie, that image is so cute!!

This card also fits with the What's Buggin' You challenge over at Cute Card Thursday

Sue xx

Sharon said...

Great card Julie. love the cute image you chose as part of your winnings.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
Sharon x

mforquer said...

What an adorable card! Love the image - and those colors are wonderful! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!
Melissa

brenda said...

Hi Julie

Adorable, really is cut as a bug.....

Organising DP's is always a dilemma. I had a drawer/cupboard for my birthday last year designed specifically for the purpose. It took me several reorganisations to decided on the best method and eventually I went for the colour option and it seems to be working well - so far !

B x

Marianne said...

What an adorable ladybug! Great coloring also!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
marianne

MARY B said...

Super card it is so cute! Mary x

Suzi said...

This is so pretty, love the colours and the image. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Adrina said...

Very, very cute, I fell in love with that image, so adorable.
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun just adore this,what a cute image super detail on this too bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hope too see you again soon love hugs cheryl xxx

Courtney said...

This is so adorable Julie! And your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for FLYING along with us this week at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Amy Johnson said...

This is so adorable! I just love that image, the paper you used, and how the wings overhang the frame! THanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Annika said...

awwwww...absolutely and utterly adorable!!! Your colouring gets more and more stunning and the layout is so well defined and pretty!
your question about Prisma pencils - they are wax based artist pencils with very soft lead and rich pigment. Alcohol dissolves them so they can be blended with mineral spirit and paper stumps. I use them to give some extra shadows and softness to Copic coloured images. Not always but often enough, I guess.
Hugs
Annika

Rosanne said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

craftyb said...

simply adorable! I love this sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Kleeblatt said...

Beautiful card. I like your image and the colors. Thanks for the playing by CSSC. I hope, we see you in the next week again.
Good luck.
Hugs Monika

Sadilla said...

Wow
this is s super cfute card! I like the image!!
thanks for sharing at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Sadia

Stampin Mindy said...

Adorable, love that little lady bug.
Thanks so much for joining us over at WOC this week!

Hugs, Mindy

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us for the "sew special" challenge on the digital Tuesday challenge blog!

XOXO
Kristine

~Michelle~ said...

how cute! I like your card...thank you for joining us on the digital tuesday challenge!

I sorted my papers by color....but then I have another pile sorted by company and another stack sorted by project! I *think* it all makes sense....to me anyway!! LOL!

Tanya R said...

How adorable! Love the faux stitching too. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

Risa said...

What a super cute card! Your image is adorable and your layout is awesome! Thanks for joining us at TPC!
hugs
Risa:)

Sharon Caudle said...

What an adorable card! Love Lara Ladybug! Thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
hugs, Sharon