Wednesday 9 February 2011

My Valentine

It's week 22 at Scrapbook Sisters and it's time to make cards for "My Valentine" well not mine,that would be strange but you get what I mean.
A real simple card from me this week,I got myself in a bit of a panic when I realised I'd forgotten to make my DT card. What a result though,I still had several images left on the Nitwits topper sheet,(you can check out the other cards made from the sheet on my last 2 posts.) Honestly at only £1.66 a sheet,there's loads of creative possibilities,I mean,I've made 3 cards already and there's still more images to play with,they are fab for a quick card when you've no time to colour.

The flourishes are a revolution die,cut on the Cuttlebug and the sentiment is computer generated.

Hope you join in with the challenge this week,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x
p.s For some reason I'm having troubles linking to theToppers,I'll go back to it and add them later J.x

5 comments:

Dorcas said...

Ooh I love this Julie! So cheerful and sweet. :-)

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE Julie! I ADORE that sweet little bee!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, This is just so cute. I just love that green.. Make me wish for spring.. That little bee is jus adorable.. Hope you have a wonderful day my friend.. Hugs, Linda

Sue U said...

Brilliant card Julie, I adore the bright fresh colours of this card, fab use of the die cuts too :-)

Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

Awh, great card hun - that bee is so sweet! Love the colours and all your detail and the shape is brilliant. Hugs, Sxx