Wednesday 6 April 2011

Challenge 30 at Scrapbook Sisters.

Happy Wednesday! You know what that means,it's time for a new challenge at Scrapbook Sisters and this weeks theme is "Yellow" Now you know what us crafters are like,we always find fault with what we make but for once,I'm going to say "I love this card!" I'm so happy with how it turned out. I used my Forever Friends Easter stamps and a selection of yellow Copics. The little chick I cut out and mounted using a pop dot and I then used my Copic fineliner,to create the doodling,simple as that! Why not take a look at what the rest of the design team have created,hopefully you'll be inspired to join us in this week's challenge. I'll be back with another post this evening,till then, Thanks for stopping by, Julie.x

6 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

SO sweet Julie! LOVE the frame around the image and that sweet chick!!!

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so sweet!

Di said...

You're right to be happy with it. It's so summery. Haven't seen those stamps yet. Perhaps i "need" a Hobbycraft trip. xx

Sally said...

Fab card Julie, love that little chick running along the bottom! Very bright and cheery. Xxx

Unknown said...

Hi there Julie, You have been busy.. Or maybe I haven't been on line much but I have missed some of your project.. I alway love popping in seeing your creation.. And I just love how cheery and happy this one feels.. That image is so cute..

Hugs, Linda

Nancy in Iowa said...

Don't you just love it when a card just pops off the craft table and says - "I'm FABULOUS - you did a great job".
I love it when a card is so speical that you can't wait to give it to just the right person.
Great use of yellow and white space.