Sunday 24 April 2011

Dubai

Happy Easter all,I still haven't had time to make any cards to show you the only reason I've got a few minutes to share my photo is I'm waiting for my mum to arrive for dinner.I haven't mentioned before but I've just returned from a two week holiday where we cruised around India,starting and finishing with an over night stop in Dubai.
I'm usually pants at taking photos,I can only manage the blogging type that involve using my light studio. Imagine my surprise when it came about that "My" photo was the best one taken from the window of the 18th floor where we stayed the one night.
I don't think I'll be sharing any others as most were either too dark,wrongly positioned or completely blurred. David Bailey I'm not! I could do with a few lessons.
Have a great holiday weekend,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

9 comments:

Jeannie said...

Looks amazing - I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

Janice said...

Stunning pic - looks like a nice place! Hope you had a good holiday. Jx

*❀* said...

fab postard :o)

wishing you a Happy bunny time :o)

x❤X❤x

Millie

gayle said...

What a fantastic view Julie. Dubai is certainly an amazing place. Hope you had a great time. x

Mina said...

wow Julie thats an incredible photograph...its so beautiful it dosent look real if you know what I mean...well I know what I mean lol...Happy Easter to you and those you love
Mina xxx

G Peplow said...

Gorgeous photo, hope you had a fabulous holiday. Thanks for your comments on my card:0)
Oh Yes! I've heard of Susan's Simplicity challenge, actually I've been submitting cards there since the 11th challenge! LOL She is a wonderful inspiration and gives very sound advice about positioning:0) Happy Easter to you:0) xxx

Unknown said...

Wow! Sensational photo!! Cant wait to hear more about your trip...do share more!
Alicia xx

Unknown said...

WOW!! How cool is that.. I am luv'n this photo.
I would love to go there some day!!!

Hope you had a Happy Easter..

Hugs, Linda

Nancy in Iowa said...

Hope the holiday memories are as outstanding as this beautiful photograph.