Friday 30 September 2011

Super Quick Teenager!

Don't know about you but I am so pleased that the weekend is here as I'm going to Scrapbook Sisters crop tomorrow. I have high hopes of getting some cards made but I'll probably end up chatting all day as usual!
As I haven't had time to make any cards this week I thought I'd bore you with another number card,this is the super quick Cricut make, 45 minutes start to finish.


I didn't even add hand drawn stitching to this one,just a couple of punched flowers and a punched circle assembled at the edge.

Excuse my daughter's writing it was needed so quickly that she'd written it before I realised I'd not photographed it.


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
4Crafty Chicks 57,Anything goes,
PCJ20,Die cuts and punches,
TTC 252, Font Cartridge (Hope PlantinSchoolbook counts)
Penny's 63,Anything goes,
Scrapalicious 28,Anything goes,
Whimsical Wednesday,Anything goes,
Deep Ocean 9,Birthday,
PTT35,Anything goes.
Whatever you're up to I hope you have a great weekend,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

p.s
Sorry almost forgot,LCI have a sale on this weekend so grab yourself a bargain.

16 comments:

Amanda R said...

These are really neat Julie and great that you are getting to use your Cricut!

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.the shape is fab and i love the pretty papers and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER job with your card!I LOVE IT,Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

GiGi said...

This is wonderful! I love the letter shape and pretty papers! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Unknown said...

Your card is sooooo cute. Love the DP you chose.
Happy October my friend..

Hugs, Linda

Amanda T said...

I love this! That font is so cute. The colors and the flowers are perfect!

Amanda T said...

This is so cute! The font and colors and flowers are perfect together!! Great job!

Mary J said...

Brilliant Julie! Love how you've used the papers!

Karen said...

This is adorable! I love the patterns and colors.. they're so festive and cheery, which is perfect for a birthday card. :o) Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Tamie said...

Awesome creation! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring creation with the us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

papertrails leaver said...

what a fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at Penny's for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

Mina said...

I hope you had a brilliant time at your crop Julie...stunning project, what a great idea to use the numbers
Mina xxx

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow! this is so cute! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!
liz :)

Lisa said...

Great card. I love the colors and how it turned out.

Lisa Scrappingpinklady

Glora said...

Perfect card!!! I love cards that can be designed, but and put together in a smaller amount of time and still look fabulous. The handwriting on the back is great. It just adds the finishing personal touch to the card. Hugs- Glora

Crafting Belle said...

Fab card, thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey xxx