I was planning on today's card being a one layer card with just some decoupaged butterflies, however, accidents happen and when I went to stamp the butterflies with the script background by Kanban, I couldn't tell where the mask finished and the sponging began so impatiently I ran a pen around the edges not realising that the ink had bled through to the card. I couldn't waste it so die cut the frame and removed the back of the card, to bring it together I pierced around the edges.
Hope this still qualifies for a "Less is more" entry!
I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
GNS37, 3 of something,
CCC June, Wings.
Thanks for stopping by,