Thursday, 19 September 2013

Gift Inside

 Just thought I'd share the gift wallet that I made for our daughter's birthday last month.




After a rather hilarious lesson via face time from Kerry, I learnt how to add text  to my project. It was the funniest experience ever, apart from the fact that the connection wasn't brilliant and I kept loosing either the sound or picture, Kerry had the added problem of a broken speaker on her phone. I have never laughed so much, I wish I had more knowledge of sign language, can  do the signs for various colours and animals using Makaton none of which were any use lol! but with a bit of pointing at the computer screen and thumb waving I got the general idea.




I'm using this for the following challenges:-
4KGC2, Anything goes,
MIM158, Anything goes,
LTC83, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

16 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

This is so pretty Julie and I apologise now for copying it in the future!!!
Sounds like a fun time with Kerry, love to all the Ladybugs
Hugs Laurie xx

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous CAS wallet! Thank you for joining us for our Clean N Simple Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Designer

brenda said...

Such a nice way to present money or vouchers as gifts Julie.

B x

Squirrel x said...

This is superb hunny, beautifully elegant, and I always was a sucker for a daisy. Hugs Sxx

Laurel said...

This is so pretty! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun! I bet she loved it~

coops said...

so gorgeous and stylish julie :D

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

LOL...that day was hilarious Julie...but obviously I was a good teacher or you're a good student or both!!! Great job...but can you do it again lol ;-D xx

Kerry Hocking said...

This is stunning, thank you for sharing over at MIM. Hugs Kerry xx

Linda R said...

Looks awesome.. Looks like the connection was good enough. :)

Hugs~

Amanda Phillips said...

Love this!!Thank you for joining us this week over at love to create challenges.
Amanda LTCDT

Jacki Randolph said...

Love your wallet!! So pretty with the daisy! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!

Maureen Merritt said...

Beautiful in its simplicity! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

Susan said...

Gorgeous and simple - love the daisy xx

Tina henderson said...

Thank you so much for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge with your creation and good luck. Tina-Maree DT xx feel free to enter the following challenges :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/149926178545903/ Glamoureyes

http://mybestiesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

http://creatachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Jean Martin said...

This is absolutely genius!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study! :)