Thursday 10 October 2019

All Hallow's Eve

 I'm a little bit behind with posting this month but the theme for the October Lavinia Challenge is :-
I thought I'd make some ATC's for this one and had fun playing around with my Distress Oxides to create my backgrounds before inking up my stamps.
Here's a list of what I used to create the first one:-








If you fancy being in with the chance of winning a £40 voucher to spend on more lovely Lavinia stamps, just check out the theme this time and Ink up your Lavinia stamps.



And whilst you're here, I thought you might like to see this card using one of the wonderful recent release stamps
Sirlus, I've stamped him splashing in the waves created with Faded jeans Oxide inks,
along with the stamps that I used to create the ATC's above.


Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

No comments: