Wednesday 7 April 2010

Missed again?

Seems to be the story with me and challenges lol.I made this card for the CPS161 challenge,hadn't noticed that it had finished:( Never mind,it helped me to get another of those male cards made!

Sorry for the very odd angles on these photos,if anyone can give me any tips on how to photograph mirricard I'd be most appreciative I didn't want to scare you all with my reflection!

It's so hard to get the silver to show up too.Anyway,I followed the sketch,used a cuttlebug embossing folder to create the silver section and used the sizzix "Alpha Bubbles" through the cuttlebug to create the name. Tried altering the colour of my peel off with my black Copic,it worked but took a lot longer to dry than a permanent marker does,must have a root through my stash to locate one!
Will be back later to post the other card for a challenge I made yesterday,don't want to miss another deadline!
Have a great day,
Julie x
P.S.Great news,just checked again and I think I've made the deadline!!!

1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Woow that CB paper is so lovely...great card...very good for Manly card...would you mind to see my blog too I am joining the CPS challenge too...hugs, Monika