Tuesday 29 June 2010

101 Crafty Blogs

I've had an unfortunate turn of event that mean that my NVQ coursework that I thought I'd still got 6 months to finish have now got to be completed by the end of this month :O Panicking or what!!!! I've spent all evening studying,am getting there but it means that I've had no spare time to craft:(
Thought I'd share some news with you instead,I don't know if any of you have heard of it,I certainly hadn't but I've been included on www.dotcomgiftshop.com/blog/101-craft-blogs I'm listed at 44,wonder how that happened,bit exciting though.
Will try to share some cards with you later in the week,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool that you are included on dot com gift shop.. Congrats.

~Linda

Di said...

I got an e.mail from them the other week to say i was on one of their craft blog lists, i went for a quick peek but i've never heard of them before.Maybe they've been looking at the crafty blogs site. Di.xx