Wednesday 18 August 2010

Another Busy Day

What a beautiful morning,the sun's shining and it's definitely warmer than it was yesterday.The day that the children return to school is looming and I still have a few bits of uniform shopping to do so that is my challenge of the day. Thought I'd do a quick post whilst the family get themselves sorted out.


My lovely niece has recently got engaged so I thought I'd share the card that I made for them. The stamp is from the set by Marij Rahder, Suzy 6 I stamped the birds using Tuxedo black Momento ink then used the little hearts in the set above them.I glittered and used 3d glaze on the hearts and used distress inks and glitter around the edges. The papers were My mind's Eye freebies. I love the way the sun has hit the gems that I added in the photo.
The challenges I am using it for are:-
CPS 180 sketch challenge,
Crafty Catz challenge 45,animals,
I can hear the children are not getting ready so I best finish off here and gee them up.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie x

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Julie
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

That little image is adorable.. And your card is so pretty.. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Linda

Sue U said...

Awww, that's a great image for an engagement, I'm sure the happy couple will love it :-) Sue xx