Friday 13 August 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

Our lovely Daughter turns 18 today,how time flies,I thought I'd share with you the card that I've made for her.




Everywhere you look in shops at the moment there is owl jewelery and my daughter is obsessed with it! I'm sure she's keeping the trend going! I searched for the right image and couldn't find the right one till I saw this. It's a RAK from a from my friend one of her origional designs, the extremely talented Gayle Bond. I coloured him using Copics,used 3D glaze on the beak and the eyes and brown stickles on the wings.





I covered the numbers with paper then 3D glaze. The image was so impressive that nothing other than a ribbon was needed,I hope she likes it!
I'm off to help her celebrate!Happy Birthday Honey Bunnie.xxx
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

2 comments:

Sue U said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! Lovely card, just love that owl image :-) TFS Sue xx

Meahni Pieterse said...

Great card Julie, I must check out the owl jewelery, see if we have it here. I get an owl visiting and sitting on the roof every so often, I get so happy when I see it, lol!
PS: thanks for the post suggestion, I love it.