Tuesday 24 August 2010

My Personal Challenge

If you're a regular visitor to my blog,you'll know how I've got a bit of an obsession going on at the mo with the Marij Rahder stamps. Well,last week I jokingly said I should set myself a challenge to use all of the images as you know what it's like,you tend to use some time and time again but never ink others. Anyway,I'm still working my way through Suzy 6 set,there's still 2 large and 5 small to use though what I'm going to use one of them on I have no idea.

The papers that I've used are still the freebie My Minds Eye ones,the teal has been in my stash for at least 6 years,I remember buying loads of it at the Papermill as it was textured and so lovely and sparkly. What do you think of the image? I stamped it and coloured it using copics,I've placed it on the card with a foam pad under the blooms and glue under the stems.The text was from a set by All Night Media a present probably more than 7 years ago,gosh now you can see how I hoard things,still I bet I'm not the only one.
I'm going to use the card for a couple of challenges before I pass it on to Sue,(check out her Blog Candy fund raiser)
JUGS47,A colour challenge,
Fab"n"Funky challenge 36,flower power.
Well, that's me for now,the sun is shining and I've piles of washing that needs doing.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a simply sweet card.. I love the Paper...

Hugs, Linda

Lindsey said...

Great card! Thanks for joinng us at Fab and Funky this week and good luck getting through that stamp set! x

Louise F NZ said...

Beautiful card Julie.
Thanks for commenting on our challenge blog. I think you should apply.... if our entries got into the 100s (can't quite see that happening but it would be fab) the entries would be split up and the DT would comment on some each. Please apply!

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! You cetainly found the perfect paper for our JUGs color challenge! This just so pretty! Love the sentiment and floral image! thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Kathryn B said...

Simply beautiful Julie!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Andrea M said...

Lisa is so right - awesome paper for the challenge! Gorgeous card :) Great job :) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!