Thursday 26 August 2010

Thankyou Di.

I'd like to post a thank you to Di from "On The Cards" for giving me this blog award,isn't having a blog just the best,it allows you to spend time with people who have similar interests,checking out what they've made and picking up lots of handy tips. It doesn't matter if you're in your PJ's,your hair wants washing or the carpet needs hoovering,because the people visiting your blog have no idea.You don't even have to make them a coffee lol. I've followed Di's blog for quite a while now,she always knows where to pick up the best bargains and has numerous gift ideas to check out,so thanks Di.




I have to pass this award on to 7 blogging buddies,now this is so difficult,I don't want to offend anyone.
Scrapbook Sisters
Annika
Sue
Jeannie
Gayle
Linda
Nancy
All for different reasons but they are all places that I like to visit whilst wearing my dressing gown and drinking coffee and they never mind what time it is lol.
So now that you've read my mad drivel,remember,I'm always pleased when you visit me,I love it when you leave a comment and I really don't care what you look like but please call by again tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x
P.S. even if your not on my list,you're still all fab!

5 comments:

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh my goodness. This is such a surprise! I laughed hysterically about the visits in the night in your dressing gown...As for me it's jammy pants! I love visiting blogs for the entertainment and for the inspiration and just for the fun of it. I sometimes get so pulled into the vortex of blogland - I can't findy my way back to the blog I started with.
Still chuckling about the not having to serve up coffee!
Thanks for the 'award'.
"See" you later!

Unknown said...

Thanks you so much for your kind award.. I just love visiting your blog also.. I just happen to be in my jammies right now.. Drinking coffee and reading blogs.. LIFE IS GOOD!

Hugs, Linda

Sue U said...

Thank you so much Julie! So glad you don't mind that my fair has gone all frizzy from the rain!

vicky said...

congrats on the award Julie, love ur blog muchly :) xx

gayle said...

Thanks for that Julie. I am also guilty of sitting in my PJ's whilst Blog hopping. x