Friday 27 August 2010

Walk The Dinosaur

I bought this paper a few months back with my nephew in mind,he was so into dinosaurs that I thought it'd be perfect to make his birthday card with later in the year. He's been mad on dinosaurs for ages, can name them all,tell you what they eat in fact he is so very clever I think he could win Mastermind if they were his chosen subject! Anyway,he's recently ditched dinosaurs in favour of tortoises so this freed up the My Mind's Eye paper,Stomp "Best Buddies" so I thought I'd use it to make a card for another little man I know instead.


I used the reverse of the double to cut out the 3 which I mounted onto the card using foam pads. I cut out one of the dinosaurs and placed it also using a foam pad.It doesn't show in the photo but I used 3d glaze on his eye.I always feel like I've cheated when I haven't stamped,coloured or used die cuts on my card though I don't think this card is too bad.
I'm going to use this card for:-
Challenge Up Your Life 26,Celebrations,
Anyone seen any paper with Tortoise on?
Thanks for stopping by,have a great weekend,
Julie.x

3 comments:

Sue U said...

Grrrrreat card Julie (sorry, couldn't resist!!)

Sue xx

Helen said...

Fin and I both thought the card was fabulous, and he was just a little chuffed to see it.
Megs and Fin still have the cards you made last year, and I will keep a look out for the dreaded T paper.

Jeannie said...

Cute card - I will keep a look out for tortoises!!!