Monday 18 October 2010

The Bride And Groom.

A few weeks ago,the lovely Karen gave me Woodware Wedding Tots stamps to have a play with, and this is a card I made using them. The images are separate so I stamped them close together using Momento Tuxedo Black and coloured the images using Copics. I've got to say,this is my best "Boy Hair" ever,the couple were just so lovely to colour.

I think the paper is Laura Ashley though I'm not 100% sure. I was so please to be able to cut the oval around the image by using the "centre point" on the Cricut,I'm so enjoying learning how to play with it.

I even cut out all of the pieces that made up the flowers on it,shaped them between my fingers,touching the edges with a chalk eye before gluing the pieces together and adding a flat backed self adhesive pearl to the centre. The pearl hearts have been in my stash for ages,the leaves were cream and joined together like ribbon I cut them apart and coloured them with Copics, the lace is available at Scrapbook Sisters. I haven't added a sentiment at the moment as it's not got a home to go to yet,I think it looks a bit like a photo frame so could be used for either a wedding or anniversary card.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Challenge Me Monday 32,at least 1 leaf,
Craftalicious 10,Anything goes,
OSAAT 35,Embellish it,
OCC, Embellishments,Text Colour
Wee Memories 27,Celebrations,
Digi Doodles 29,My Peeps,
ABC Challenge,F is for flowers,
Little Red Wagon 50,Something Old,Something New,
There's still time to enter this weeks challenge over at Scrapbook Sisters,and whilst you're there,take a look at the fantastic Digi stamps by Gayle Bond that have just been released.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

26 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous card and great embellishments. I am glad you could enter our challenge at OSAAT this week.
Luv Brenda xxx

Rosanne said...

Another cute card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Awesome piece of work. The image is adorable and so beautifully done. I love your DP and think your hand made flowers are stunning. Terrific work with the embellishments. So happy you could join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Dana said...

Oh Julie.. this is just adorable. Here I was thinking about heading to bed and read for a bit and now you've got me wanting to go make flowers and google "centre point" for Cricut!! (I am just learning with mine also) This card is truly inspirational. Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs~
Dana

Tracy said...

This is just precious! Those images are so cute and I LOVE your flowers. I make my own every chance I get. :) Your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Ship's Best!

Jodi Collins said...

This is DARLING Julie! GORGEOUS coloring on this image!

pink lady said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog Julie...it's nice to know I'm not the only one! This is such a fabulous card, the images are so cute and I just love your colouring. The flowers look great too...I might get some Cricut tips from you mine just sits in the cupboard and comes out maybe once or twice a year!

brenda said...

Susper sweet and cute Julie, lovely card.

B x

Jeannie said...

Beautiful card Julie - it's adorable!!!

Julie Wilson said...

I'm loving the flowers julie. Think you should do it as a tutorial:) Great card as usual xx

Julie said...

So cute. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute. Coloured fantastically. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Liz said...

Beautiful project and great work Thank you for playing along with our theme at OSAAT Please pop back along play our prize winning game Very bottom of our blog post under girls cards Its fun and easy Two prizes to win and Good luck with our prize draw on Sunday too for more goodies with J sheen

Unknown said...

Hi Julie,
Your card is adoraable. The images are so cute and of corse your coloring is wonderful.. Hope you are having a great day.. Hugs, Linda

gina g said...

Aww this is so cute i love it. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Sue U said...

Wow, fabulous card, I'd never of thought of doing the flowers like that!! Tutorial please!! Love the image - so beautifully coloured Sue xx

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

So cute. I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB.

Nancy in Iowa said...

This is so lovely. The couple is sweet - and you are right 'good boy hair'! And that tux - is so perfect. Love the flowers - and perfect way to unstash the pearls!
Looks like you and your new Cricut are getting well acquainted.

Unknown said...

What a nice wedding card! Love the flowers on it!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodles Shop`s Best!

Tine

BrendaB said...

Gorgeous card! I love the way you colored the image!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute couple and you've coloured them beautifully.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fabulous & sweet card! Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

Valerie said...

What a pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week:)

Ann said...

SO darn cute! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Beautiful Work, Great Card, Great card......Thanks for playing at Fantabulous Cricut.

Distressed Miss said...

Gorgeous card. I love the flowers.
Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Hugs
Clare
x