Thursday 21 October 2010

Gayle's Digi's

Gayle Bond has designed a gorgeous collection of Digi stamps which are available exclusively at Scrapbook Sister's,You can follow the link to see the Stunning range of 22 images. How lucky am I, I have been given a few to play with. :)


I coloured the image using Copics,used a chalk eye to distress the edges and added "stitches" around the image using a brown fine liner. The DP is part of the Mod Posy range by Dream Street,not sure of the name of this design though I'm afraid I'd already removed the vital part of the edge strip.

I used my new toy to cut the scalloped edge strip,which I ran a dressmakers pattern tool along to pierce holes at regular intervals.(I have no idea what the tool is actually called but I've had it for over 30 years.) I stitched through the holes with embroidery silks.

I'm using this for the following challenges:-
Bee Crafty 40,Halloween,
ASC27,Halloween,
Pear Tree Designs 22,Free For All,
Belli Challenge 102,Pumpkins and fall,
Creative Cottage 25,Halloween,
Sisterhood Of Crafters,Halloween,
In Style Stamps,Spooky Inspiration,
A Spoon Full Of Sugar 126,Boo.
I found out last night that I have got a 2 challenge Guest Designer spot over at Southern Girls,how brilliant is that!
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x




14 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this! Gorgeous coloring and I love the scalloped border!!

gayle said...

Love it Julie. Brilliant job of colouring the pumpkins. Glad you like the images. Thank you for sharing this. Gayle x

Sue U said...

Fantastic Halloween card Julie, love the your colouring too :-)
This also fits with the 2 Sisters, (Sat) Creative Inspirations; One Stop Craft, Ooh La La; and the (Weds) Creative Inspirations challenges too

Congratulations on your DT post, very well deserved!!

Sue xx

Tracy said...

beautiful card the image you have used looks great. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

Maria Matter said...

oooo, I love pumpkin cards! I absolutely love this Julie, the colors, the CAS design and your coloring is perfection!!!
hugs & blessings!

Clare Lloyd said...

Thanks for joining our 'free for all' @ PTD this week. Good Luck. x

Darlene said...

Nicely done and your coloring is AWESOME!! Thanks for joining the BooRific fun time at The Sisterhood .. we hope to see you again next challenge!

Susie said...

Lovely card, love the rich colours! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck x

Darsie Bruno said...

I just love your card! The pumpkins are colored perfectly and your background papers shows off the image well! Thanks so much for playing with the Belli Challenge and I hope you'll come back soon!
Hugs, Darsie
Belli Challenge Design Team

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What fabulous coloring of those pumpkins!! Great job. Thanks for playing the Belli Challenge, and play with us again in two weeks!

Kerry said...

Totally awesome, love all those yummy pumpkins!!! Thanks for joining us at the InStyle stamps challenge.

Axa said...

Gorgeous card, love those pumpkins! Thanks for joining us at Instyle Stamps Inspiration Challenge.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great card. Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us for this months In Style Stamps inspiration challenge!

XOXO
Kristine

Cathy said...

Fabulous pumpkins! Thank you for joining in this month's InStyle Stamps Inspiration challenge.
Cathy xx