Sunday 18 September 2011

Key Of The Door.

This is my second attempt at a post today,I managed to forget to save my first one AAAaahhhhh!!!!!
So now this will be short and sweet.


I designed this card along with another for Julie at Scrapbook Sisters to teach in her Wednesday card class last week.


 The numbers and the flower were cut on the Cricut using Plantins Schoolbook.  So easy that I made another yesterday in under 3/4 an hour.


I thought a tag to write was the way to go and the obligatory bunting was hand cut as usual.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
The Squirrel and the Fox 1,Anything goes,
Totally Gorjuss 98,Nothing square,
Crafting all Seasons 9,Birthday,
Papercraft Star 62,Anything goes,
Ruby's Rainbow 12,For girls.
I'll share the other class card and my daughters requested one later in the week if you're not fed up with seeing them.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

10 comments:

FerrellGraph-x said...

Hi Julie, I'm loving your 21 card! And under an hour for a shaped card! Wow! I'm sure it will be treasured! Fabulous! Thank you for sharing it with us at Papercraft Star! I hope you will will play along next week for the sketch challenge!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Basslady said...

this is a gorgeous idea!

very creative and sweet!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Amanda R said...

Great idea Julie! Hope your friend likes it!

Tracey said...

How very clever! I love your bunting and the numbers are fabulous. Thank you for joining us in our very first challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox.
Tracey
x

Unknown said...

Oh I remember when I turned 21. The good old days. Hee Hee.. This is so cute. I would have love to received a card like this.. Hope you had a happy weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Wow! Awesome birthday card!

Linda said...

What a fab card, I love the attention to detail and the coordinating colours. Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox!!

coops said...

stunning card julie.i love the fab shape and gorgeous flower and bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

Hello again. :) Just wanted to thank you for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow - I hope to see you there again.
Tracey
x

Lesley said...

Lovely card, and I love the bunting! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow Challenge xx