Friday 2 September 2011

Where's The Week Gone??????

I had big plans to get heaps of crafting done this week,who was I kidding,I'm still finding stash and trying to organise my "Crafty Cabin" so instead of a new project I'm going to share a layout I did at Scrapbook Sisters fortnightly classes a while back. I'm not a natural scrapper and find the classes so inspiring,I don't tend to follow the class layouts to the letter but home in on ideas and fit them to my own. See what you think:)


I'm using this layout for the following challenges:-
MIM52,Anything goes,                                                                     
PWC169,Anything but a card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x



4 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Julie .What a sweet photo . Lovely layout . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Shirley-Anne

Unknown said...

This is just too cute.. I love that photo.. Hope you have a nice weekend..

Hugs, Linda

Amanda R said...

I don't scrapbook either Lisa but this is so cute. Love the look on her face!

Mary J said...

Oh Julie, she is such a cutie, you've brought out that baby pink of her! Love this!