Friday 10 February 2012

A Bit Of A Change

I'm not sure that I like today's card, it's been requested by my daughter along with a note book that I'll show later, for her friend's birthday. The name was cut on the Cricut using Calligraphy cartridge,  I stamped onto the background using a "Lavinia" stamp and added some stickles to the stamping. Sorry for the lack of decent photos, I used my daughter's camera by mistake. (Hers is the same so an easy mistake)


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Charisma Cardz 5, Wings,
Craft Us Crazy 20, Anything goes,
MIM75, Anything goes.
Thank's for stopping by,
Julie.x

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

OK, it's different to your usual style hun but it is still a fabulous creative work non-the-less. The papers are really pretty and the personal touch of using a name is lovely. I think it's gorgeous. Hugs Sxx

coops said...

well i like it julie.the colour combo is stunning and fab design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

I have to say I like it also. The background paper is so pretty. How fun to have a Cricut machine..

Hugs, Linda

Lisa Minckler said...

You couldn't have picked a better color combination and it made perfect for the butterflies to be there amongst the spring feeling of it! I think it's wonderful and having her name so large looks WONDERFUL.

Thank you SO much for joining our challenges at Make It Monday and Craft Us Crazy. Good luck to you...
Lisa xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx