Wednesday 16 May 2012

The Belle Of The Belli

What an early post for me today, there's a good reason though! A few weeks back I won a challenge at

This also means that I have been chosen as Guest designer for their challenge 143 Baby/ New Arrival. Great excuse to ink up my Ladybug Crafts Ink Baby Baby stamp set. 




I cut a frame using my scalloped and square nesties, Embossed a square of white card to sit behind the frame, chosing to use it de-bossed. (Is that correct terminology???? not sure!) I coloured up my cutie using copics, paper pieced the bow and fussy cut it out, shaping the image and placing it using Pinflair gel.


A couple of buttons that I've had for ages, Swarovski Flat Back White Pearls for the centres of the wheels and a sentiment from the same stamp set complete the card.




The Belli Challenge ladies would be thrilled if you were to join them in their challenge.


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
MIM, Anything goes,


I'll be back later on today with my Scrapbook Sister's DT Card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

11 comments:

Sally said...

Aaahh this is really sweet Julie. Love it.
Hugs Sally xxx

Squirrel x said...

Hun, this is gorgeous! Congrats on your GDT spot too. Love the frame, and the debossed panel works beautifully. Brilliant, as always. Hugs Sxx

brenda said...

Super card Julie and such pretty little buttons.

B x

Claire said...

Really sweet card - love the frame. Hugs, Claire x

Christiana said...

Aw, so darling. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

NancyD said...

Very creative way of using your image. Lovely colors too. Saw you on MIM. NancyD

Tamara said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing with our CAS challenge at Lawnscaping this week

Lisa Minckler said...

Super-duper SUPER cute! Precious card and the layout with frame looks excellent. :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Unknown said...

Hello my friend. I am just loving the card you made here. So darn cute..

Hugs~

Laurel Beard said...

What a cute baby card! This is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Cute as a button - sweet as honey!