Tuesday 8 May 2012

Ladybugs Are Anything But Square!

Happy Ladybug Tuesday peeps! this week it's Pam who's hosting the challenge and her theme is
"Anything but Square"
I used my Xcut ornate frame nesting dies to cut my card blank, layering up my papers then cutting another layer and removing a scalloped, die cut frame with my Nellie Snellen multi frame die, love the look it gave. I mounted it on the front of my card using 3d pop dots and coloured Bath tub Nikki using Copics,paper pieced her shower cap and  fussy cut her out.



 
I added stickles and tiny swarovski pearls to the bubbles




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Amusing Challenges, Fussy cut,
Catered Crop, B for bath tub,
Crafty Pad 169, Girly girl,
Squirrel and Fox 17, Girly.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

17 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

Sally said...

Hi Julie, I love the ornate shape and fab image.
The pearl bubbles look great too.
Hugs Sally xxx

Lisa Jane said...

wow i just love this shape! So pretty and a perfect frame around the image
Lisa x

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous and I just love that frame, so pretty....

JoanieMc said...

This is just too cute. I love everything about it!! The sentiments are perfect and lovely flower. Really cute design. Thanks for entering in the Crafty Pad Challenge this week. Hope to see more of your great creations here.

Hugs,
Joanie

amanda stokes said...

Hi Julie,
Gorgeous card,love the image and fab design :) x

Maire Gamber said...

this card just makes me smile! Great card!
Hugs,
marie

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh wow Julie....bath tub Nikki looks fabulous. Love the shape of your card and beautiful embellies.
Diane xx

Mary J said...

Was that you enjoying the long weekend Julie?! I love love love this - so gorgeous the way you've framed her and use those papers like wallpaper!

coops said...

so stunning julie.really fab design andi love the image and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Julie that frame is amazing! I love it and I love that Nikki image
- stunning
Hugs Laurie xx

Pami said...

I love how you have framed the image Julie! Its a great scene, love it! Pami x

Dawn said...

Very Girly, very pink & very bling!
Thanks so much for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week in our We're Girly Girls (Use Pink & Bling) Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Unknown said...

What a cute card. It doesn't get more girly than this.. That image just makes me smile!!

Hugs~

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wow this is a great shape! So different! Love the pearl bubbles too. Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week :)

Chris said...

What a fun shaped card - it really made me smile! Sorry to pop over so late for a visit, my inlaws just left and now I have a few minutes free. Thank you for joining my Amusing Challenge this week!

Tracey said...

Fabulous! I love that image. Thank you so much for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox this fortnight, I hope we'll see you again soon.
Tracey
x