Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Number Could Be Up


Sorry Crafters! Another Number card for me today as my DT card for Scrapbook Sisters, I've not been getting much in the way of  crafty time at the moment so my DT cards are also having to fit in with my cards needed requirements.  The challenge theme for this week is "Two Colours" my daughter's requirements were card with a big number on. Two birds killed with one stone. 




I'm using my card for the following challenges:-
House Of Gilli, Embossing,
MIM, Anything goes,
Joanna Sheen, Birthday,
Sentimental Sundays 102, B things(Button,bloom,)
The Craft Place, Monochrome.

Please scroll down for my earlier post,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x
.

10 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Don't apologise for your number cards Julie I think they are fantastic, no one does them as good as you Mrs! This one is gorgeous, don't tell Lisa I said this but I really do need to use my cricut!
Sorry I've been such a bad follower lately - can't keep up!
HUgs Laurie xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm a fan of the number cards too Julie and this one is great! I love the bold 13 and the sweet flower you've embellished it with. Vicky x

Lisa Jane said...

Oh its gorgeous as always - i never tire of them.. and tell that Laurie .. i heard her!!
Lisa x

That Craft Place Ltd said...

Stunning, loving the numbers!!!! Given me lots of ideas! Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at That Craft Place xx Lisa

amanda stokes said...

Hi Julie,
Gorgeous card,love the design and pretty colour :) x

Unknown said...

I never get tired of seeing these..
Love the pink gingham in the back..

Hugs~

Mary J said...

What a brilliant idea, Julie! I lvoe this - the embossing is fab and love the doodling too!

Sandie said...

I have never made a number card!! Yours is truly fantastic, and an inspiration for 'me' to try. It is lovely having you participate in the Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight...

Karen said...

A very lovely card hun - very nice.
Thank you for joining us this week with your wonderful creation!

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

Nancy in Iowa said...

You totally ROCK at number cards! This is so very 'Pretty in Pink!"