Monday 7 May 2012

Off-cut Quickie

I don't know about you but I've always got a little pile of off-cuts and remnants on my bench, I'm so indecisive that I generally cut several different sizes of flower before choosing which looks best. The scalloped edges are the surplus from my Xcut scalloped border punch, even the card blank is the remnant left over from cutting a square card from a sheet of A4. When I saw that this weeks LIM challenge is "Yellow" I thought I'd see what I could come up with by putting some of the left overs to good use.




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
LIM66, Yellow,
MIM88, Anything goes.
Thanks for stopping by,
Have a good week,
Julie.x

13 comments:

perfectly4med said...

Brilliant card using leftovers! Really classy :)

Catherine said...

Pretty card, I love your use of off cuts......

amanda stokes said...

Hi Julie,
Gorgeous card,you've definitely put your scraps to good use :) x

Chrissie said...

I'm all for using left overs... you have done well with this lot!
Love the embossing.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

wow - brilliant use of your scraps
Lisa x

Vicky Hayes said...

You've put your snippets to great use Julie! I love the off-the-edge flower. Vicky x

Unknown said...

love it - what a great way to use your offcuts Julie.

Karen said...

VEry clever idea hun - what a striking card!!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.


Viv said...

Great card :) Viv xx

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Julie, I saw your card on Make it Monday and just popped in for a closer look. Nice card and it is so nice to see how you use your scraps. I'm a hoarder and save all my scrap pieces even the tiny, so it was nice to see how you use yours.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Mandi said...

Simply super card
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Michelle said...

Brilliant! What a great way to use up scraps. Your card is beautiful.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Nancy in Iowa said...

You amaze me - over and over and over.