Friday 4 May 2012

Under Pressure

Morning, thought I'd share a card I made for one of the Ladybugs who's birthday it was last week. Now Diane is very talented and I felt entirely under pressure which ended up with me not being able to create something I was happy with. That's the trouble when you you've got such talented friends!


The image and sentiment are LOTV


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-

Penny's 78, Birthday,
7KidsCF46, Cute,
Simon Says Stamp, Birthday,
Anything Goes 66, Wings,
Lili's Little Fairies, Anything goes.

Have a good day,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

9 comments:

Chris said...

It's a really pretty card ,Julie , I'm sure she'll love it! Chris x

mags said...

Beautiful card with a lovely image and fab colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

coops said...

gorgeous card julie.the image is so sweet and stunning pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sally said...

Another fab card. I'm sure she loved it.
Great colours.
Hugs Sally xxx

cheryl said...

oh this is beautiful love the image and those gorgeous colour tones,
bless you for playing at anything,goes,this week,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Looks OK to me, i'd be thrilled if I got this card. I love the image and your colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous and I love all the fabulous pink!!!

Heather said...

An adorable card, your design and colours are fantastic, your image is delightful, fabulous colouring and details.

Thanks you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge
Hugs
Heather xx

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love that sweet image and that awesome sentiment!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa