Sunday 25 May 2014

A Little Thank Ewe!


I'm not kidding either! 
The flower is from an ancient Quickutz set, it's a set that you can assemble to make a layered wedding cake with flowers for the top or a slice of cake. It was a set that I thought that I couldn't do without, however, I was so wrong! I think that this is only the second time it has ever been through my Cuttlebug! 
Eunice looks so cute here don't you think!
 I just added the "Thank" before printing it out, and flicked some grass using a gel pen.



I'm using this card for the following challenge:-
LIM173, CAS, Die cut.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

13 comments:

Pia S said...

Awwww, this is totally adorable, love this little sheep and your CAS design!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous Julie.

Kath x

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh Eunice!! She is so cute! I think that flower was made for her! What????!!! You have items you couldn't live with out - but don't use? I'm sure you are the only crafter out there that has ever done that!!! NOT!!! I need to make a pile of all the 'had to have' and remind myself of it once in awhile.

Chrissie said...

This is an absolute sweetie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Di said...

Oh Julie. I think there's a huge amount of us crafters who fall into the 'must have' trap :) You are not alone my friend!

SUPER cute card, Eunice is adorable and the way you convey the message is great :)

Hugs, Di xx

Sally said...

Perfect CAS card Julie!
For some reason I had dropped off following your blog so have just become your newest follower!
Have a good day.
Hugs Sally xx

Squirrel x said...

B-ewe-tiful hun! No need to feel sheepish about unloved stash, we all have it, lol. Stunning cas card, loving little Eunice, she looks so cuddly. Hugs xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply too cute
Thanks for taking part.
Sarah
Less is More

Anne said...

Julie this is so sweet!
Thanks so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Highland Handmade said...

Awwwww what a cute card x

Dotty Jo said...

So cute, Jo x

Kathyk said...

Fab-ewe-lous!

Kathyk

Jen Nelson said...

julie this is adorable

Love how you used the dies for this weeks challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Less Is More
Jen xx