Thursday 29 May 2014

FIFTY!

 I told you I'd another ScanNCut card to share when I posted this one yesterday!



It doesn't show too well in the photos but there's lots of glitter  on this one, all around the number edges and on the flower centres.



The card was made suiting my friends likes, red and glittery, the polka dots were a little joke between as I love dotty papers and when we used to craft together, she would save me any off cuts.( I've been known to rifle through bins to retrieve others remnants lol!)


It's too late now as the birthday was a few weeks ago but after seeing the photos I wish I'd also inked the edges of the numbers!


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
PTT174, Anything goes,
TTCRD, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

8 comments:

coops said...

love this julie.fantastic shape and your spotty paper and flowers are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Susan said...

...and again Julie - this is just such a fantabulous card...xx

SaraJ said...

I love the combination of the numbers, flowers and dotty paper. You can't beat dots! :) x

Kathleen said...

Fantastic, love it.

Kath x

Barbara said...

I love these type of cards you make, and never tire of seeing them. Hope I can do something similar on my SP, if I ever get around to taking it out of the box! xx

Unknown said...

I LOVE this. The colors look wonderful and I love the flowers.
Awesome card..

Hugs~

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh my WOW!!!!!!! This is so awesome! Lovin' this so very much!

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous! I love all of the glitter and those fantastic colors. Thank you for sharing your talent with TTCRD this week.