Saturday 10 May 2014

Just Another Name


Just another name card using the ScanNcut. this one with some hand cut bunting.



Not much else I can share with you at the moment I'm afraid. I've been sewing instead of creating cards, making some Caterpillars for work, I wish I'd remembered to photograph them before I'd given them to the children to play with. They were really cute and the perfect thing to help them develop the skill involved with buttoning their own clothes. I'm hoping that my crafting buddy Karen may have taken some photos of them the other evening otherwise I'm going to have to photograph the played with version lol! that'll teach me! 


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Crafting at the weekend, Anything goes,
Totally Gorjuss 235, Don't be square,
PPC176, 2 or more dp
TTPurple Haze, Anything but square.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

9 comments:

butterfly dream cards said...

Lovely project and thanks for joining us..

Fiona dT
TTPH

brenda said...

Hi Julie,

Sorry it's been so long but trying hard to get back into the swing of things and wanted to say hello and peek at what you have been up to.

B x

Claire said...

Love this Julie and gorgeous colours too and the bunting looks fab. Hugs, Claire x

JoanieMc said...

Great card. Love the color combo. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

Hugs
Joanie

Crafting with Darcy said...

Very beautiful and creative! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
Darcy xx

Isobel said...

Lovely project thanks for joining in at Crafting at the weekend and good luck x

Susan said...

Julie, as ever, your card is stunning. Think I will have to put the scan and cut on my Christmas list.
Sorry for not being around lately but will try to be better now.....xxxx

stefali said...

super cute! thanks for sharing with us at penny's challenge :)

coops said...

so stunning julie.gorgeous design and i love the lilac and green combo ;D

xx coops xx