Tuesday 20 May 2014

Just To Remind Ewe!


Morning, how ewe doing? We are one week on for the "Anything Goes Challenge"


 I'm still just loving the new 
Eunice and Ramsey Digi Images.
Now if you remember, last week  only 11 of the new release were shown, today 5 of the Design team each have another new image, taking us up to 16 altogether. 
Kerry is setting a little challenge, if anyone can list the remainder of the images, she will give a random winner today's five digis.
You just need to leave your answer here.  




What do you think of this one?



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
OSAAT, Keep it simple,
2SC, Baby,
HIMC, Embossing.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

12 comments:

Sally said...

FAB EWE LOUS!
Love it.....such a fab new release :)
Hugs Sally xx

Kathleen said...

Oh this is so lovely, fabulous image, think it may be my favorite and Ewe have made a fantastic card with it.

Kath x

Jane said...

Hi Julie, this is another super image, the little lamb is so cute. Your embossed background works so well x

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

So cute and fluffy. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is just two cute for words my friend. I LOVE it.

Hugs~

Lena said...

Super cute and perfect for a new arrival :-) Fun embossing that works beautifully with your card. I love it!
Thanks for joining in the fun at HIMCR this week. Good luck!
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Planetsusie said...

Oh Julie - I am sitting here with a huge grin on my face after seeing this one. What a brilliant and fabulous idea for a n'ewe' baby card and those little touches of pink to indicate a baby girl is perfection!

So simple and yet so clever.

Thank you so much for joining us over at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehehe, just popped in to tell you how much I love Jude's dinosaur, but 'ewe' haven't posted it yet. So I'll leave you some love here. Cute card, 'ewe' nailed it! Mwah, Wends x

Highland Handmade said...

Oooh this is beautiful, love all of your embossing, I had to check I was on the right blog for a minute xx

Kerry said...

LOVE...you're still to get back to me about the button embossing details hmph! x

CG said...

What an adorable card! Really stunning. Those sheep couldn't be cuter, and that sentiment is so fun. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

Christine Harrop said...

Oh wow. I just love this! So fresh and clean - and simple! Great. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck in the challenge. Christine x DT