Thursday 22 May 2014

Slight Delay, Sorry

Oops, I'm slightly behind, appologies to the rest of the Southern Girls DT but yesterday was a rather exciting day with the early arrival of  a new great niece and I clean forgot to write my post until I got into bed. 
Anyway on to my post.
The theme for the new challenge at Southern Girls is 

For my card I used "Tilly Dinosaur" who is by Lacy Sunshine, one of the sponsors for this challenge. Please check out the challenge blog for details of the rest of the sponsors this time.
It doesn't show up in the photo very well but apart from the holographic shimmer of the card, I also used a sparkly  clear Gelly roll Stardust Pen.



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
ASIYH7 Let's hear it for the Boy,

Thanks for stopping by,
 Julie.x

5 comments:

Claire said...

A very cute image and a great personalised card. Hugs, Claire x

Sally said...

Love this Julie...Fab image and love the letters :)
Hugs Sally xxx

Unknown said...

Oh my stars.. That dinosaur is too cute for words. I LOVE this..

Congrats on the arrival of your grand niece.. that is exciting.

Hugs~

coops said...

so stunning julie.i love the green colours and fab dino :D

xx coops xx

Deanne Saunders said...

So sweet! I love cute dinosaurs!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper