Monday 26 May 2014

There's A Baa-rilliant Offer!

If you've visited my blog over the last fortnight I am sure that you must have seen one of the new 
"Eunice and Ramsey"

Digi images from Ladybug Crafts Inc!



There are 16 in all and there's one suitable for most occasions !



And Guess what!
For the next 48 hours only,
Kerry is offering a generous
 30% discount
 on them all ! 


 

So if you feel the need to treat yourself you will receive a 
30% discount 
when you get to the checkout!


Now that's a baa-gain!


That makes each image around
£1.22
Go on, treat yourself, you know it makes sense! 

See you tomorrow with a card for the next
 Challenge at
Totally Ladybug Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh girlfriend. These are awesome. I LOVE them all. You did an amazing job. They are all so adorable.

HOpe you have a happy week my friend.

Hugs~