Tuesday 13 May 2014

Time For A Newe Release


Good Morning, it's time for a newe challenge theme at Totally Ladybug Tuesday, and to make it extra special there is also a newe release!   
The theme this time is 


The Newe Release is called


My image is called
"I D'ewe"



Isn't it just the best!
There are 16 new images altogether and they are available from today for only 
£1.75!




There's lots of ways to win images this time,
You could be in with a chance of winning the entire 16 images, all you need to do is stop by and comment on the rest of the design team cards and also the lovely  and rather talented
 who is joining us as a Guest Designer for the newe release.
This lady is a colouring queen so please be sure to call by her blog and leave her some Ladybug love!


Just check out Eunice's veil! I simply did rough cross hatch colouring using my clear Gelly roll stardust pen. I also cheated a bit using the ScanNcut to cut out my image, I inly needed to use a blade to cut the areas that were landlocked like between the heads ans the legs, not bad eh? I can tell you it certainly makes an easy job of it!



I am so excited with this release, it just lends itself to some fun sentiments and I've heard that there is an image suitable for almost every occasion!
Go on have a go:- especially for Ewe, Thank ewe, Wishing ewe a speedy recovery........ 
the list seems endless! 




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-

CWWC69, Die cuts,
DV81, Anything goes,
ASC74, Wedding.

Thanks for stopping by, 
Julie.x



I am so sorry that my post went up late!




14 comments:

coops said...

oh love this julie.fantastic card design and the sheep are so cute ;D

xx coops xx

Robin said...

Fabulous easel card....those sheep are adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Highland Handmade said...

I Love this one, love your papers (I have these!) and you really seem to be getting your moneys worth out of that scan n cut!! Love your card xx

Kathleen said...

Absolutely fantastic card, love the easel card shape and the fantastic image.
Brilliant colouring of the image and love the sparkle.

Kath x

Chris said...

I d'ewe love it! Absolutely brilliant, Julie! Fab image- and the design is amazing!
xx

Susan said...

Wow Julie - totally awesome.
Your design is fantabulous and your colouring of Eunice (including the glittery veil) is stunning.....xxx

Debs said...

Wow this cute cute cute actually it's flocking great

Debbie said...

Absolutely adorable easel card.love your cute card.Hugs Debbie x

melsanford said...

Oh, this is absolutely adorable! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes!" challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Monika Reeck said...

I did already all the blog hop and your card is the cute one I ever seen on this blog hop Julie...tooo cuuute they are love each other and go married oooh lovely scene and nice flower too...great really great and adorable card...love this much...hugs, Monika

Unknown said...

Oh my Goodness.. Your card is to cute for words.. LOVE it.

Hugs~

* Shell B.* said...

Simply adorable card, great image & design!
¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

Abby Miller said...

Your card is so cute. The image is great. Good job.
~Abby

Louise F NZ said...

Your cards are always awesome and this one is no exception. Her veil is wonderful, very clever xx