Sunday, 7 September 2014

It Clearly Says Birthday!


 I can't say that I was over the moon with this card,
I didn't think it looked so bad but then it's like the camera really doesn't lie, it looks a bit off balance now that I can see it here.



Well maybe not off balance but a little bit.... well, hanging there. It's too late to worry about it now as my son gave it to the recipient last week but if I ever decide to make another, I will sit the flower slightly lower.




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
OSAAT219, Anything goes with a die,
CC19, Use acetate.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x




p.s. If you've not stopped by my blog this week, you may not know that sadly
Ladybug Crafts have a closing down sale.


7 comments:

SAMARA said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the Die you used and your artful use of ink, shape and layer. Great to see you at OSAAT! Best, Samara DT

Eemeli said...

Love the simple design. Keeps your eye on that fabulous(!) big flower. Thanks for joining our "Use Acetate" -challenge at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Chris said...

There's nothing wrong with your card, Julie....in fact it's gorgeous! Love that great big flower and the birthday sentiment looks amazing on the acetate!
Chris
x

mixamatoasties said...

I like it Julie! I wouldn't change it at all.

Thanks for sharing at Charisma this week.

Susan

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great cards..
hugs from California
Bibiana

Katie Stringer said...

Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time
Good luck
Hugs Katie x

Nancy in Iowa said...

Aren't we all a little off balance from time to time!? Love all the details. Truth be told: love ALL your cards! Hoping to have more of an active presence in blogland SOON!