Tuesday 2 September 2014

Ladybug Grand Finale

Sad, sad news today, after 5 years, the lovely Queen Ladybug Kerry has decided to close the doors of
 "Ladybug Crafts Ink"
I am so going to miss being a Ladybug, such a talented group of ladies and I've been lucky enough to be part of the team. Kerry is going to be enjoying spending lots of time with that gorgeous grandson of hers and who can blame her, he's such a cutie!
The final challenge will run until the 30th of September and the theme for this is
"Use Your Favourite Image!"

Many of the retired Ladybugs have joined us for the final challenge, we are having a Ladybug party before we hang up our wings for the last time! 

One of my all time and most used Ladybug images.
Cheers Kerry!




Kerry will also be having a
 Closing Down Sale,
so why not grab yourself some Ladybug cling stamps whilst you can at the bargain price of  £1, it will be your last ever chance! (Sniff,sniff,sniff, totes emosh!)
There are some ribbons and other embellishments available in the sale too!




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Markerpop 51, Copics/anything goes,
GI August, Birthday.

I'm going to be sharing some of my previous makes over the next few weeks, share some of the wonderful images that I've been lucky enough to have been able to use over the last few years.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

(Please scroll down for my previous post today)

5 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful image!

BeckyBeanie said...

Lovely card and great designs. So sad that this is the first time I have seen these images xx

Chris said...

Love this Julie, it's one of my favourite LCI images too!
Chris
x

Maire Gamber said...

just so cute Julie! Thank you so much for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge! You did such a great job! :D
Hugs, Marie, MarkerPOP DT

coops said...

so stunning julie.i love the sassy image and your teal colour is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx