Wednesday 14 September 2016

A New Stamp Release At Lavinia



It's an exciting day at Lavinia, the talented Tracey is definitely spoiling us all with a whole new range of amazing stamps!


I used distress inks to add colour and added some doodling.




For my second card I used the House stamp set again, Eden , Flutterby and the Sacred Tree from the new stamp range. My favourite ever Background Script stamp.




I teamed up my new stamps with Midnight Meandering  for my final card as I think that Eden needed a furry friend to stroke.

I'm using these cards for the following challenges:-
CGC89, Freestyle,
FBD September, Animals,
Stampavie 269, Fairy,
Ikesworld 72, Things that fly,

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x



10 comments:

brenda said...

Pretty and inspiring cards Julie and you can guess where I am headed now !

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful selection of cards Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

These new stamps are gorgeous Julie....and so are your cards. I feel a little bit of a spending spree coming on!
Hope you're keeping well too!
xx

Veronique said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

Sall said...

This is stunning, I love Fairies. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

ike said...

These are stunning - I love the stamps and especially how you added the touches of glitter to them to set them off. Beautiful cards.
Thank you for coming to play along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

Hugz

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous fairies!

Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Lena said...

Lovely assortment of cards. Love how you showcased your fairies. Beautiful!
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations

dannys eck said...

Nice collection of cards. THanks for joining Stampavie and more Challenge

Pat said...

LOVE your cards!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog.