Friday 26 May 2017

Sparkle Added.


Before I start, let me apologise to my team mates for the lateness of this post, have been a bit under the weather but it's looking like the sun is peeping out from behind the clouds and it's blue skies ahead!
On to the Southern Girls Challenge
The present theme is 
Check out the gorgeous image that I used this time,
It is Winnie Wonderland Watch by Polkadoodles one of sponsors this time, you can visit the challenge blog for full details of both of our sponsors this time.
I coloured the image using Copics and Polychromos then fussy cut it out, Embossed and distressed my background then added my image using 3d pads, hanging the pocket watch from the perfect piece of gold lace. I then used some stickles to add sparkle to the butterfly's wings and  just a few gold sequins to the background. 



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Brown Sugar 252, Use sequins,
Patties 134, For the ladies,
Polkadoodles 20, Anything goes,
PaperShelter 295, Lace or pearls,
Fairy tale 169, Things with wings.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

alethea said...

Julie your card is absolutely gorgeous... Wanted to stop by and apologise for my tardiness of late (well since forever). SGC Design Teamie . Hugsxx

Jacki Daniels said...

How adorable thank you so much for playing along with us this time hope to see you again soon
Polkadoodles
Jacki (PD DT) ♥

Camilla said...

Beautiful card. I especially like the background.Thank you for sharing your card in Brown Sugar Challenge. Hugs, Camilla (DT)