Monday 14 August 2017

Add Some Stamping

I'm a bit behind with my dt post, sorry Team Lou! 
The theme for challenge 166 is
The sponsor for this one is 

For my card I stamped Bella's House, masked it and stamped my stone wall , I coloured using Copics and Polychromos. I added glimmer and doodling and mounted it onto my Background Script stamped and distressed using Oxide ink.





I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
FSC126, Use your inks,
SS August, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

6 comments:

Lynne K said...

Really like this, Julie, such a striking design. Love the sparkle too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Julie,
I just love the cute little house! You did a fantastic job with the masking, the stone wall looks awesome! Loving your shading with the Copics. Even the doodling around the outside adds more detail. Great work. Love it. Thanks for sharing :)

XO Lisa - Papercraft Business
Join us at the Papercraft Business FB Group

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Julie! Love the way you've coloured the stone!! Such a cool card. Oh to be able to doodle! I'm hopeless at it. But it looks so fab on this card. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sally H said...

A fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing your stamping with us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Julie. You have used all my favourite techniques! Great colouring and I love the shading around the images too.
Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs

Mrs.B said...

A great card Julie, love the quirky house image, so cool.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril xx