Saturday 27 March 2010

Try,try again!

Well,here's the latest update,my laptop's still out of use but I have been given a little lesson on my daughter's so can now post my photos again,
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!
So here is my most recent of missed card challenges,this one should have been for the Sweet Stop Sketch challenge that finished last night.

My lovely Gorguss girl was a mothers day present, which I coloured with my copics (what else?)

Apart from having to follow the sketch,the challenge was to include something fuzzy.
For this part of the challenge I used a Sizzix die through my cuttlebug to cut out two flowers from felt which I mounted onto my card using a fuzzy brad! I put a dot of glossy accents onto each flower to highlight them.
I hope to actually be able to post some challenges in advance of their closing date some time soon lol!
Thanks for stopping by,
catch you later,
Julie x

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Yeah !! Glad to have you back, is your daughter charging you 'rent' for the use of her lappy!!