Friday 23 September 2011

Star Number

Happy Friday my lovlies! It's almost the weekend and just to treat myself for completing another 2 units of work today I thought I'd take a little break,have a coffee and write a little post,I'm missing you all!
Before I go any further though,I must remind you that if you entered a card and did the Southern Girls Blog hop a couple of weeks ago that the design team are now putting on their winning entries,you'll find my chosen winner here . I've had a quick squiz through some of the winning names and I've seen that at least one of my lovely followers has been chosen by one of the Design Team(you can find them all by linking from my side bar if you like or going to the challenge blog)


Anyway,on to today's card,this is the other card that I designed to be taught at Scrapbook Sisters,you can find the other here.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Kelley Kidz,Big Boys,
Truly Scrumptious 66,CAS,
SOS,No colouring.
So Have a great weekend all,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

11 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness,I've just spotted that I failed to add some of the stitching on the design lol! wonder if anyone noticed!.x

June Houck said...

Sweet card, Julie!
Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for the "no coloring" challenge :)

coops said...

stunning card julie.i love the fresh citrus colours and fab stitching and design :D

xx coops xx

Girlsinthecraft said...

Ooooh, just love the glistening star!

Unknown said...

This is super cute.. I just love it..

Hugs, LInda

Danni said...

Fabulous card!! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

Crystal said...

Great card, this would be perfect for any age & so easy to make! Love your glittery star too. Thanks for joining us over at SOS :)

sara said...

great card love the sparkly star thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x

Casper said...

Hiya there Julie,

Great card,fab star and stitching,love the whole look.

Thanks for entering our Big Boys Challenge at Kelley Kid's this week!

Good Luck!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper (Dt)
xxx

Deena said...

this card is wonderful...i love the way you outlined the 18 to make is stand out more...thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week...

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely colours and the star is gorgeous....thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time...
Mandy x