Tuesday 29 April 2014

Easel Does It!

Good morning, ready for a challenge?
It's Rose's first time to host a Ladybug Challenge and what a great theme she's chosen for us.


The Ladybugs have all used Magnum this week. 


             I used the fabulous "Remote Control Magnum"
                     Colouring him with my Polychromos.



Isn't it a fun image! 


I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
DDD, Birthdays,
GGWSC, Anything goes,
TTCRD, Anything goes.


Tanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A wonderful easel design and so perfect for a guy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Everything about your card has me smiling! Your coloring looks awesome my friend! Happy Tuesday!

Kathleen said...

Rose here and just loving your fabulous card and colouring, the pink chair looks stunning against the papers.

Kath (aka Rose)

xxx

Chris said...

Wow Julie, you sure have got to grips with the polychromos! I should practice more with mine! Fab papers and design and I just love the expression on Magnum's face!
Chris
xx

coops said...

stunning male card julie.magnum is fabulous and i love your easel design ;D

xx coops xx

Deonna B said...

Great Male Card and that would be my Dad. Anything to do with T.V. lol! Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week.

Kerry said...

LOVE...I want a big soft comfy pink chair like Magnum's!! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Very fun card, cute kitty!!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis! I hope to see you again at our current challenge!!