Wednesday 23 April 2014

What's In A Name.

I'm sorry, I'm still going through my ScanNcut shaped card phase. 



Still, think yourself lucky it's not another number card lol!




I have to say though, it does make for a great "Boy" card. The tag that you can see behind the star is actually where the greeting is written, being that the card made entirely from the letter shapes, this is really needed.



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
JBCC April, Anything goes,
TCC April, Boys,
GGWSC, Anything goes,
PTT169, Anything goes,
PDE8, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

7 comments:

Nancy in Iowa said...

You can post all the Scan N Cut cards you want! I will never be tired of them. My how the design paper has an impact!
The more I see of yours the more I feel I need to get a S&C for myself!
P.S. Yes - I am still at work. Just HAD to steal a moment from desk work for a moment of ahhhhhhhhhh.... Thank you!

Claire said...

Well Julie I will never get bored of seeing your creations using this machine - I want one - it's on my wish list! Another fab make using fabby papers. Keep them coming. Hugs, Claire x

*Urška* said...

Intersting and beautiful.
Hugs,Urška

Jackie C said...

A great project and so deserving of your FB feature! Jackie DT @ PDE

Sharon said...

What a great shape card!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

Dawn said...

Great card Julie!
Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafting Cafe this month!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

mand said...

Great card, love the idea. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe, Ax