Tuesday 15 April 2014

WOW!!!!!!

Good Morning, it's the lovely Susan's turn to host the Ladybug challenge today, her theme is,
Now, I have to say that I really love white on white cards but for some reason I've not made one in ages so thanks Susan!



The Ladybugs have all used Floral Delights today, there are lots of them to choose from, something for every occasion I'd say and for both men and women.




I used "Clear Vase Of Delight",an image from The original "Floral delights"
It's a quick image to colour, perfect if you need to make an impressive, last minute card. I just added some of the most gorgeous bling, a few dots of liquid pearls and some glamour dust.



I've not hand rolled roses for ages, I'd forgotten how easy they are to make.




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-

AI87, Monochrome,
CBN, Diecuts,
CBC, Sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x




14 comments:

Chris said...

Perfectly lovely! I love how you create these gorgeous layered frames!
Chris
x

Jools said...

Beautiful card Julie, love the roses, they look edible. xx

Susan said...

....and WOW this is a WOW card Julie.
Love the shape, the image, the flowers - love it xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, one of my favorite images and love the way you have cut out the bottom of the image. Great colours and love those gorgeous flowers and leaves.

Kath x

Whimsey said...

Absolutely gorgeous; love the leave dies, particularly shaped - adds such great dimension.

Beautiful creation!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card, I love the white on white outer ring, it perfectly frames the gorgeous bowl of flowers stamp.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

MA-MI said...

The image is very delicate, I love it. Great choice of colors and little sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Hugs, Maja DT

Highland Handmade said...

Super stunning and gorgeous!! x

Unknown said...

I just love the spring feel your card has. Wonderful Layers as well my friend. Happy Wednesday to you.

Hugs~

Nancy in Iowa said...

Shhh...don't tell! I'm stealing a few moments while at work to post here. I needed a whisper of lovely in order to continue with my day! You came to mind. This card is so beautiful! Love everything about it! White on white - it is a great 'combo' isn't it?! Need to put in top of mind for the next Bubble time....hanging on til May 19! Thanks for the perk up in my day!

Mrs Beez said...

A stunning design. Love the flowers and how you have arranged them and the sparkly flower centres are perfect. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

coops said...

so stunning julie.gorgeous floral image and i love your white on white design ;D

xx coops xx

Sally said...

Love your wOW card Julie.
I need to make a different shape card as I am so stuck in a rut at the moment...I think you may have inspired me to make a circular card :)
Happy Easter
Hugs Sally xx

Kerry said...

Absolutely schtunning Julie!! xx