Friday 16 March 2018

Lavinia At The Nec

If you're lucky enough to be visiting the NEC this weekend, be sure to check out the Lavinia Stamps stand, there are some new releases especially for you! 


I have to say that I have a new favourite Fairy
Isn't she gorgeous, I just love the way this stamp conjures up the illusion of movement, it even comes complete with some seeds to catch the wind! With all that blowing Josie managed to blow away the storm clouds that I created using Oxide ink.
On my first card I stamped Josie and "Whimsical Whisps" onto a "SceneScape"


 For my last card I again used a SceneScape stamping 
Small Celestial Tree twice with each inking. I then inked a little mound and stamped "Jaylar" I just love the delicate wing tendrils on these new fairies! 



If, like me, you're unable to visit the NEC, grab yourself a coffee and watch Hochanda  on Saturday 17th March at 2pm where you will be in for a treat, Amanda Branston will be doing a few Demos!

I'm using these card for the following challenges:-
Stemplegarten 71, Fantasy,
Get Creative, Mythological.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x   

4 comments:

Chris said...

These are beautiful Julie, love the new stamps! Hope you're keeping well.
Chris
x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cards x

Claudia said...

Hi Julie you are showing in a fantastic way how with one stamp two fully different cards can be created. Like both of them!

Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT Stempelgarten challenge

Rika said...

Beautiful projects!