Friday 2 March 2018

Off Cuts And Toadstalls and Mushrooms.


I've not made any cards for a while so when I went out to the Crafty Cabin to make my DT card I'd forgotten that last time I crafted I hadn't managed to finish tidying my work space. I set about putting away some stamps, placing my ink pads back on the shelf and throwing away the trimmings where I'd been testing out my new paper trimmer and I found a small piece of a SceneScape that I'd saved from when I managed to drop an ink pad onto a finished card, I cut off the spoiled piece as I felt that I couldn't waste it all, it cried out to be used so I looked through my stamps and came across Sebastian and Jasmine's houses,  forgive me, as they come in a set I'm not sure which one is which but I stamped this beauty off the edge and added more stamping using Willow leaf and FernHeads, I then stamped my little friend  the Snail before adding some twinkle in the form of stickles.
The Theme at Lavinia this month is 
"Mushrooms and Toadstalls"




I liked the tiny card so much that I searched around my bench for more off cuts and came across a small off cut from where I'd been playing with "Oxide inks",if you've never given them a go, I urge you to give them a try, it's very addictive!  I stamped "Night watch", over the edge of my card and added more stamping, Willow Leaf, "Sacred Spells"  and "Slender Mushrooms"

The Theme at Lavinia this month is 
if you fancy joining us in the challenge, maybe you could win yourself a £40 Lavinia Voucher. All you need to do is ink up your Lavinia Stamps and follow the challenge theme.



I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
"Patties 144", lots of green,
"Star Stampz" Lots of green,
"Pause Dream Enjoy", Stamped image,
"Dream Valley 173", Wings.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

5 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE, good luck!!! Amy DT

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges this week.

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge “Lots of Green” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
What a nice image!
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Brawny x said...

Great cards x

Dawn said...

Such a pretty inked background ... thanks for playing with us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. Good Luck !!
Dawn DT