Tuesday 18 January 2011

In The Background.

Check out this fabulous new Digi by Gayle Bond,the image is called Fashion Lady 1 and is available exclusively at Scrapbook Sisters and is part of her recently released range of digis. I was playing about,trying to decide what size to print her out when I came across the idea of making smaller images of different sizes into a background paper,I printed them out onto some white pearlescent paper.I haven't a home for the card but thought it would be an ideal image for a new job which is why I printed out this sentiment. I used my Copics in shades of grey to colour the image and added some dew drop gems which I coloured black.
I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Design Dollies,Have a hand in it,stitching and lines hand drawn,
Crafty Pad 104,Something new,Digi,
OSAT45,New,
CC42,What's new,
CESC19,No designer papers,
CCT147,Monochrome.
Sorry,I'm still working on my Stylish blogger recipients,will post this later in the week.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

15 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

What a great idea! Love your card!
Marie

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

What a beautiful card Julie. I love what you have created with this image.
Hope you have had a great start in the new week.
Thank you for seeing me today.
Love and hugs
Claudia

Nancy in Iowa said...

WOW!
Makes me nostalgic for shoulder pads!
Wonderful monocromatic work.

KarenB said...

This is so elegant - I'm sure shoulder pads never looked that good!

Stacey said...

This is soooo classy! What a fantastic image?! Love the coordinating paper too ~♥~

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is just stunning & what fab backing, just love it hun!!

Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT & CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Deb said...

super classy creation, love the monochrome feel, thanks so much for sharing with us at OSAAT this week
Deborah
xxx

pickle said...

What a classy card xx

Annika said...

I have to check these images out!! Lush!! So elegant and the background was a great idea!
Hugs
Annika

karenw said...

Very cool! Love the shoulder pads, you've done a fab job with this card x

MommyScraps said...

Lovely card! Great idea with the background paper! Thanks for playing with the Dollies

wendipooh13 said...

what a cool looking card, love the fashion aspect of the theme!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the Dollies this week!!!

Agnieszka M said...

Julie, your card is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Cheryl said...

A really stylis card! Love it! Thanks for joining in the "Copic creations Challenge" Cheryl

Scrapamum said...

Julie, your card is fabulous! Thanks for playing with the Dollies!