Saturday 30 July 2011

Fancy A Bargain?

Now I know I like a bargain and I'm sure you do too!
Ladybug Crafts Ink Have got an amazing sale starting on Monday! If you buy one stamp,you get to choose another at half price,and it's free postage WORLDWIDE!!!! Oh my goodness,that's got to be worth a look! Why not call by and make up a wish list ready for when the sale begins!
On to today's card using Magnum,I just love colouring him,trouble is I could go on for hours adding extra dimension using shading,blending the Copics. I decided to use a Quickutz butterfly instead of one of Magnum's add ons,the sentiment is also from Ladybug. I hope you're not fed up with my ribbon layering,I just can't stop myself!  The papers are leftovers from my drawer, I used a diecut strip then just added a button to the centre of my Prima Flower.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Fuzzy Wuzzy,Use an animal,
Phindy's Place 66,Use diecuts,
Simply Create 49,Favourite animal,
Stampin For The Weekend 13,Paws for thought,
Charisma Cardz 30,4 legged friends,
Crafty Sentiments,Polka Dots,
DDCC123,Birthday,
Forever Friends,Pastel colours,
That's it for me for today,hope you're enjoying the weekend,thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x
 P.S Scrapbook Sister's have a new fortnightly stash giveaway if you've not looked yet,it's worth adding your name. J.x


15 comments:

Vee said...

Really sweet card, love the image and lovely colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Kerry said...

Me me...I love a bargain lol!!! Lovin' the butterfly Magnum's holding Julie...very clever though think it shoulda' been a ladybug and don't think Lily will be too happy lol xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Julie, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colour scheme is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nancy in Iowa said...

Fun card. I imagine that if I were a cat - this is what I would look like! Fluffy with shades of gray!
You have quite the knack for coloring!

Sue said...

Cute image, cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue

coops said...

stunning card julie.love the cat, hes so cute and gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Annika said...

awww - LOVES that well-fed puss and his/hers cheerful attitude! Brilliant work on card as always - wouldn't expect anything less from you!
Oh,and don't worry about commenting - been real bad meself, this year has been utterly mad!
Husg
Annika

Heather said...

So cute, lovin' those Polka dots, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Anita said...

Fabulous card Julie and I love the little butterfly you added to Magnum.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness.. Your kitty just make this card.. I am loving it..

Berry said...

Just wonderful thanks so much for entering at SFTW creative card crew and crafty sents and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

paper fun said...

Very pretty. I love the butterfly in the cat's hand.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Dorcas said...

I love this fat cat Julie! Nice job :-) I’m so glad you could play with us at Phindy's this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Cec said...

Great card with a super fun image. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Julie, love that image :)
Thanks for joining us at SFTW & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x