Thursday 22 December 2011

Mass Production

I know that most people are finished making their cards by now but I've been slacking!  I  found some inspiration whilst blog hopping and saw this card on Maile's blog, do check out her stunning creations, they are inspirational, I've had these "Gayle Bond" stamps a couple of years but had never thought to stamp the sentiment over the image,I'm so pleased with the result. I stamped directly onto the card base,and added limited colouring in pale colours so that the Copics didn't bleed through the card.

I few snowflakes,epoxy dots and some stickles,DP,ribbon and inking complete the card.

I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Crafting For All Seasons 16,Christmas,
CBC66,Anything goes,
Divas By Design 17,Christmas,
PWC185,Snow,
Sisterhood Of Crafters, Christmas,
SRC103, Winter.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

11 comments:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Your cards are all gorgeous. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Happy Christmas!

Lisa Jane said...

what a wonderful idea.. the are so pretty ,,,thanks ofr joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa
ps .. i am still making cards lol

Darlene said...

These are awesome and I love your choice of color/design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge and please come back again soon!

Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

They look wonderful my friend.. I do hope you have a Merry Christmas!!

Hugs, Linda

coops said...

these are stunning julie.i love the soft colours and fa snowman :D

xx coops xx

TannyP said...

What a beautiful card! Love all that glitter and the stunning color combo. Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with the Sisterhood of Crafters Christmas Challenge!

Sarah-Jane said...

What lovely Christmas cards. I love the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
Sarah-Jane xx

Nancy in Iowa said...

GENIOUS!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh my! I just popped over to the site you recommended. That is one talented lady!!!!

Crafteezee said...

Very elegant Julie. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Julie,
What sweet cards. Love your cute snowman. His carrot noses looks fab against the greeny background. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Hugs,
Andie xx