Saturday 21 January 2012

Bloomin Marvellous

I was going to keep this entry till tomorrow,But then I thought why wait!


 I first used these die cuts to remove the larger flower from the 3x3" card blank then used the next size flower down to remove the flower from the pink square. I did centralise the cut origionally but prefered the look of it off set. I placed a square of purple to the inside back of my card and a green diecut circle to the centre.


I'm using this card for LIM 51, Theme.
That's it for today, Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

15 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great card Julie... super die-cutting!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Bea said...

really funky card - love the retro llok

Mandi said...

So modern and FAB
Love it!
Thanks for entering again, lok forward to the rest!
mandi
"Less is More"

Kimberley said...

Love the graphic simplicity in this entry as well.

Paula Whittaker said...

great funky coloured card

cathi139 said...

Beautiful, very effektive
Cathi

Beryl K said...

Great card, love funky colours
Bery lx

Kerry said...

I love this Diane I mean Julie lolololol!!! This is another one of your beauty's I'm going to try. This would make a great set..the colours are fabulicious :-D xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is absolutely stunning :0) big happy hugs love Pops x x

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. Love this design..
Hope your having a happy weekend, It has been so windy here. I don't even want to step outside.

Hugs, Linda

Highland Handmade said...

Wooooooohoooo flower power!! I love this, so effective! x

Debby said...

Very Very nice!
Debby

Michele Kovack said...

Love the clean graphic design of this!

Jenny said...

This is just fabulous...so retro :)
The off set flowers are an inspired idea :)
Jenny x

Sally said...

A great CAS design, clean & simple.
Sally x